Description: Oil represents colourless or yellowish liquid with the pleasant refreshing coniferous smell.
Place of growth and collecting: Russia, Siberian region
Structure: The most important component of oil of the Siberian fir is - a bornylacetate, content more than 32%. The rest is made by generally monoterpenic hydrocarbons among which alpha pinene (8-20%), camphene (9-18%), beta феллан - drains (5-7%). There are also 5-6% of sesquiterpenic hydrocarbons (a kariofillen, a bisabolen, etc.) and to 3% of a borneol.
The fir Siberian – the coniferous tree belonging to the class pine grows in Siberia, in Altai, Sayan Mountains, in the Urals. The fir Siberian represents a harmonious high evergreen tree up to 30 meters high with leaves (needles) 20-30 millimeters long, densely covering branches, oval kidneys and a smooth dense cortex.
Curative properties of a fir are known from an extreme antiquity. The people inhabiting Siberia, the Urals and Altai used in the medical purposes both kidneys, and needles, and a cortex, and young escapes of a fir. Later researches showed availability of highly active biological substances, essential oils and vitamin C in their structure. In traditional medicine infusions and needles decoctions and cortices of a fir Siberian are applied. Infusions were applied to prophylaxis of a Barlow's disease, broths - to treatment of combustions.
The needles of a fir Siberian are used for production of fir oil. The list of illnesses to which treatment fir oil is applied includes a radiculitis, arthroses, a polyarthritis, a rheumatic disease, various dermal diseases, some forms of tuberculosis. By means of fir oil treatment of the top respiratory tracts, prophylaxis and treatment of diseases of an oral cavity, avitaminoses and treatment of the lower respiratory tracts is successfully carried out.
On the basis of fir oil perfumery products are made, oil is used as additive to cosmetic creams and shampoos. In the industry fir oil is used as the additives for aviation and reactive fuel stimulating burning process.
Are a part of fir oil
complex of phytoncides, terpenes, bornylacetate, tocopherol.
From fir oil synthesize the camphor which on the qualities isn't inferior to the camphor received from oils of a camphoric tree. The camphor received from fir oil has high penetration and unique biological activity. Camphoric alcohol with success is used as grinding at the miozitakh, a neuritis, at a joint rheumatic disease.
Purely fir oil of well most part of the population, it helps to recover independently from a set of diseases, the main thing to keep a compounding and not to neglect references of the doctor.
Appointment: prophylaxis and treatment of an inflammation of respiratory tracts, catarrhal and infectious diseases and neurosises, putting off of a pain syndrome, prophylaxis of avitaminoses, etc.
Use: use as the disinfecting, warming up, anesthetizing remedy of very high biological activity.
Contraindications: individual intolerance of coniferous extracts. Routes of administration of OIL FIR:
1. Prophylaxis and treatment of sleeplessness and neurosises To add 2-3 grams of fir oil to a heat bath, to take within 20-30 minutes for half an hour to a dream. The volatiles which are contained in oil, being released, make impact on the central nervous system, stabilize work of a cerebral cortex, relax body muscles, take off the general fatigue, have the rejuvenating effect on an organism;
2. Treatment and prevention of diseases of a peripheric nervous system, radiculitis, plexitis, miositis Before the procedure to make an organism heating, acceptance of a bathtub is possible. To the area of a loin or sore points to rub a small amount of fir oil. The number of sessions from 10 to 15, depending on results;
3. Prophylaxis of inflammations of a mouth and parodontosis Wad, soaked fir oil to put to a gingiva and to hold 10-15 minutes. It is necessary to avoid a combustion, after the procedure to rinse a mouth warm water. At 15-20 of applications to repeat a course in 6 months;
4. Stopping of a dentagra To put the wad moistened with fir oil for 10-20 minutes to a painful tooth on the one hand, to shift to other party. To repeat in two hours. The procedure reduces pain, but doesn't treat, the address to the stomatologist is obligatory;
5. Wet eczema On the basis of oil it is possible to prepare ointment in house conditions. Necessary ingredients:
children's cream, goose or badger fat, unsalted visceral fat, fir oil - 30-40% of all structure.
Admixture carefully to vent and put to an affected area 2-3 times a day within 12-24 days;
6. Pneumonia, bronchitis, inflammation of the top respiratory tracts and their treatment Rubbing in to combine with inhalation. Inhalation in house conditions is carried out as follows: boiled water prepares, 3-4 drops of fir oil are added to the boiling water, the received steam breathe, having covered with a towel. After the procedure oil is rubbed in a breast, the patient is put to bed and covered with a warm blanket. It is impossible to apply inhalation at body temperature higher than 37 °;
7. Angina To process the inflamed tonsils fir oil as option – putting oil a pipette or an irrigation the syringe. The procedure is made 2 times a day within 2-3 days. As the additional procedure – an oil instillation in a nose-1-2 drops for a session;
8. Stenocardia At an attack of stenocardia to rub fir oil to the area of coronary vessels – the district of a thorax at the left and lower than a papilla. Improvement occurs after the first reception. For prophylaxis 3-4 times a day are recommended to carry out similar procedures;
9. Flu, ORZ, SARS and other viral infections To rub fir oil in a collar zone of a back, breast, in reflex zones a foot of 4-5 times a day. After grinding of the patient obvorachivat compressor paper, cover with a warm blanket, give sudorific drink. It is also possible to instill 2-3 drops of oil in a nose;
10. Rhematoid polyarthritis Rubbing in of fir oil in sore joints alternate to hot compresses from the wet heated salt. To impose a salt compress through compressor paper, in order to avoid a combustion;
11. Bruises, fractures and other injuries Fir oil is rubbed in the field of damage, trying not to injure once again. Rubbing in is made by 2 times a day. In addition internally to accept mummies on 0,5 grams 2 times a day;
12. Severe cough Fir oil of-3-5 drops is instilled on a tongue root before going to bed;
13. Mastitis In the ratio 1:3 to put an admixture from fir oil and children's cream to an affected area. To change a compress 3 times a day;
14. Diathesis For external use the admixture from fir oil, Unguentum sulfuratum, children's cream or olive oil with vitamin P in the ratio 3:3:4 prepares